Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update in Anne's Face



Okay, so I finally retreived the camera from my car and downloaded the pictures so I could have a worthwhile blog.

We had a wonderful weekend at Fairmont Hotsprings two weeks ago (wow! it has been a while!) we got to spend half a day at Discovery skiing in wonderful conditions, blue sky, fresh snow, good beer :) and a lot of time in the hot springs. lucky for me i get to go back again this weekend. though, no skiing this time, just a road race and hotsprings.


Also, I have found out that I am going to Washington DC for work at the beginning of May, so Nick and I are turning it into a mini-vacation as well. We will be spending two days in Boston and two days in New York City. I am super psyched especially because we got Red Sox tickets for while we are in Boston!

1 comment:

  1. yeah...i need new glasses...i look like liza minelli or something!

    ReplyDelete